SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Vector Auto Tunning ...

2K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  Chilled Man 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
Cross posted in the S60 forum - some guys there were saying that Vector was giving amazing deals... aka "too good to be true."

#5 ·
Re: (chinaonnitrous1)

Wasn't he also the guy with the schweet prices on the TME exhausts?

Actually, was it the TME? Or was it BSR exhausts? I can't remember... Point is, they were offering a hella deal on the exhausts, like too good to be true prices, if it's the same company.

-Steve

#8 ·
Re: Vector Auto Tunning ... (Chilled Man)

Quote, originally posted by Chilled Man »
Anyone have any experience with them yet ? ? ?

http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum...23&hl=

man that site is allmost as hoptey as a ford tempo!!!!!lol drop in Intercooler!!!WTF!!! lol its not a front mount or nothing just a drop in!!

Modified by VolvokidS60R at 12:22 PM 5-6-2009

#12 ·
Re: (850arrrsaylikepirate)

Quote, originally posted by 850arrrsaylikepirate »
He is selling BSR not TME.

CoolBob37 has just bought a BSR exhaust from him, he should chime in.

CoolBob37 should already have it installed, I'd like to hear some feed back from him also.

#14 ·

Quote, originally posted by chinaonnitrous1 »
That drop in intercooler may be a pretty solid item if its cheap.

I wouldn't dismiss it so quickly.

but it will still be sandwitched in between the A/C condencer, & the Radator.. Makes no sence. Enless its a drop in-front mount that may be iight. but if its snadwitch in there then we'r right back to squeair one

#15 ·
Re: (VolvokidS60R)

Quote, originally posted by VolvokidS60R »

but it will still be sandwitched in between the A/C condencer, & the Radator.. Makes no sence. Enless its a drop in-front mount that may be iight. but if its snadwitch in there then we'r right back to squeair one

Definatly true,

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....

If it was a 250 dollar drop in aluminum unit. Without any modifications, it might be worthwhile due to the extra volume it would support.

Seeing how the cheapest FMIC system is about 600~1000 bucks, it might be a no-hassle unit for someone.

But agreed, its not a huge gain due to the temperatures. But it would flow much more than the factory.

Anyway off topic, too bad for this scam artist.

#16 ·

Definatly true,

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....

If it was a 250 dollar drop in aluminum unit. Without any modifications, it might be worthwhile due to the extra volume it would support.

Seeing how the cheapest FMIC system is about 600~1000 bucks, it might be a no-hassle unit for someone.

But agreed, its not a huge gain due to the temperatures. But it would flow much more than the factory.

Anyway off topic, too bad for this scam artist.

Ok now were talk 250ish!!! LOL! yea your right if it was 250, but 650, EAAAAAA!!!!!! site looks like a scam, like ford witht he tempo!!! LOL!!

#17 ·
Re: (VolvokidS60R)

Quote, originally posted by VolvokidS60R »

Ok now were talk 250ish!!! LOL! yea your right if it was 250, but 650, EAAAAAA!!!!!! site looks like a scam, like ford witht he tempo!!! LOL!!

Sheeeit, didn't even see the price.

I said 250, since most generic aluminum radiators are around that range.

What a fail.

#18 ·
yeah when the guy came on VS he pretty much got his ass ripped to peices due to hosting pics of VMS stuff lol

man another reason to stick only with
IPD , EST and Viva lol

#19 ·
Re: (mad matt)

I know that he had an appointment yesterday to do the install, inconjunction with the IPD DP, and that he got the exhaust though it took a while to arrive.

#20 ·

Sheeeit, didn't even see the price.

I said 250, since most generic aluminum radiators are around that range.

What a fail.
LOL!!!! ahahaha yea its not to much more then 250 for a THICK ass radator for my 64 thunderbird!!! I want one bad make it look sexey

#22 ·
Seems that he was out of the country for family issues ...

Sad part is herd the same thing from VMS ...

? give him some more time / and benifit of the doubt so far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.