SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help with vdash ...I can log into my account and see what's happening I can also log on to vdash put my car into number 2 position my problem comes when I am trying to cracking my cem for my tft cluster everything start off great and skips right to program 5 in key decoding .. it doesn't ask me about payment or mention a price it just start decoding , I started last night and stop with about 30 % done but when I start up again it always starts with 20 % not the 30 % ..can anyone help just trying to replace tft cluster with digital ..thanks

·
Registered
523 Posts
I've never done the TFT upgrade so can't help you with these steps but I successfully cracked my CEM and I can tell you that the percentage or time remaining displayed on screen is not accurate, so don't bother.
Do you mean that it stopped by itself at 30% or you did stop it ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi Stef1 thanks i stopped it ...what i am having a problem with is the credit part of it , looking to see how much credits it take to do certain jobs cem tft decode , i only purchased so many credits but when i go to decode the cem tft it doesnt say how many credits it takes .. but lets me go on decoding i hope that makes some kind of sense ..thanks

·
Registered
523 Posts
If I remember correctly, credits will be used to make modifications after CEM is cracked.
You select the modifications you need, they will then show in a 'basket' on the right side of the screen and a total will be displayed at the bottom.
If your credit are sufficient, you will then be able to proceed with the actual config change.

So, first step is to get the CEM decoded.

·
Registered
251 Posts
And yeah, it always starts at 20% for some reason, but each time it'll go up faster (until it's done decoding).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts