SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VCOA National Meet Eureka Springs, Arkansas Oct 31 - Nov 1, 2014.

Mark your calendars now; we’re going to the Ozarks this fall for the National Meet hosted by the Ozarks Rollers VCOA chapter. It may look a lot like Vermont did last fall, with the Ozarks Mountains turning a similar pallet of colors. The meet will take place in Eureka Springs “Little Switzerland in the Ozarks”, in the northwest corner of Arkansas. It’s a gem of a town in the heart of the mountains, popular due to its Victorian flavor with lots of restaurants, shops, galleries and other attractions.

This particular weekend is sandwiched between the Alfa Owners Club meeting the prior weekend, followed by the Porsche Owners Club (POC) the week after. The town will have their car hats on for us.

Registration, fees, and events will be posted on the club website as soon as finalized. In the mean time, you may make your hotel arrangements at the headquarters hotel, Best Western Inn of the Ozarks at 207 W Van Buren, Eureka Springs, AR 72632. Make your reservations by phone, at (479) 253-9768, mention that you’re with the Volvo Club of America for the discounted rate, applicable from Thursday through Sunday nights. Extended stays beyond those four nights will be at their standard rate.

Do not reserve online where you will be charged the full rate.

Keep your eye on vcoa dot org and the next Rolling for registration details.

More details here...

http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?205382-VCOA-eROLLING-Volume-96-January-2014

George Dill

·
Registered
8,607 Posts
well holy ****.....

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Very cool!! I just got linked to this; I should be able to be there this year! :) I'll be at Fort Leavenworth in June... :D

-Steve

·
Registered
8,607 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATE! - registration extended through Friday, October 3, 2014 - see y'all in Arkansas!

George Dill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts