SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All. I must tell about my good experience today. After some disappointing experiences with replacement parts, I decided to go with genuine Volvo. I was going to call the closest dealer to me but then I remembered the two pages of discount dealers in Rolling. I called the dealer in Greenville, SC. I only expected a few dollars off so I was pleasantly surprised when the discount amounted to the yearly dues! I hope all take advantage of this benefit. By the way, I got good service over the phone. The parts were not in stock but will be there tomorrow morning. Guess where I'll be going next time!

·
Premium Member
19,953 Posts
Re: VCOA discount @ Volvo dealer (ncvolvobob)

Bob;

Good show!

If you don't mind, post the dealer's name here and I'll email a positive stroke to Customer Care at Volvo Cars North America.

My local dealer, Garlyn Shelton Imports in Temple, Texas, is not on the VCOA discount list (yet) but they allow (me) a big cut on full price so the 965 radiator was $98 less - cool!

George Dill

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
George,

That dealer is Volvo of Greenville (SC). I picked up my parts today. The service was good. The discount was considerable. I felt a little out of place due to the fact they sold Jaguars and Porsches too. There was not a 240 in sight besides mine! But yes, I'll go back. I bought a clutch cable. I can see a big difference between the Volvo cable and the replacement part which I did buy from a reptuable Volvo parts seller.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I just scheduled my 7500 mile tuneup and they are putting in my iPod adapter as well. they quoted me a price but when i asked about a VCOA discount, they told me it would be substantially less. Can't wait!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts