SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be titling/registering an 04 XC70 today, and I get free personalization with the childhood cancer tags I imperatively choose after how it's touched our lives. That being said, gotta make this count. I've already got a team tag on my wife's DD for the family solidarity, and my T5M has 3PDLS. I've got six letters…who's got ideas?

Here's the two I'm considering (and are both available), but would love to "crowdsource" other ideas…
wagoon.jpg
weegan.jpg

·
Registered
852 Posts
Heres a huge list of vanity tags for my vR that I can’t decide from!

-LOL SLO
-R4CEWGN
-SPOOLD U
-UNICORN
-SWEDSPD
-0260B4U
-5 BANG R
-VRRROOM
-R U RDY
-BMW KLR
-QWKBRIK
-TI 3VOM
-IMFASTR
-LAGWAGN
-UD LOSE
-NOPRNDL
-LOL MPG
-BYE BYE
-SLEEPR
-OMG GO
-WRX ETR
-EGO KLR
-BYE LOL
-GAPWAGN
-SPOOLIN
-SVER1GE
-IYKYK
-BYE WRX
-BYE STI
-SWEDEST
-ISSA R
-SLEEP R
-LTR WRX
-HAULIN
-SWEDPWR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
240 Posts
Fstm0z(fast moose)
Icmoose (I see moose)
Mxwagn (mystic wagon) or max wagon
ALM00Z (Alabama moose)
WGNM0Z (wagon moose)
PWRWGN (power wagon)

Obviously I'm playing with the prancing moose idea here.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I remember seeing LOLVO somewhere, and that's cool/funny.

Just checked and GIMME5 is still available too! Hmmmm…

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just the name vanity plate, means the plate should be IIDIOT
I've walked with my youngest through an insanely rare form of leukemia, spent over 150 nights with him in hospitals in Birmingham and Philadelphia, walked with him through two relapses, four clinical trials and ultimately a bone marrow transplant. I will forever—and without hesitation—pay for a Childhood Cancer tag. And you get free customization with that, so you better believe I'm taking it. I'm a long way past "vanity" and far from an idiot (or iidiot). But thank you for visiting the V70/XC70 forum and counting us privileged enough to have your priceless opinion bestowed upon.

I like GIMME5.
I concur. While some of the more playful ones would seem more fitting on my T5M (that's kinda got the wherewithall to back it up)…this XC will likely remain fairly vanilla for awhile. Eventually, the itch to make it start emulating Young Satchel, Antherzoll or Deva's wagons will get the better of me. In the meantime, I'm kinda thinking GIMME5 will be the way to go. I'll check back in on this thread in about an hour before I hit the DMV…

·
Registered
16,861 Posts
Well stated. I started down that path and said I better stop. You're a better man than I...
I've walked with my youngest through an insanely rare form of leukemia, spent over 150 nights with him in hospitals in Birmingham and Philadelphia, walked with him through two relapses, four clinical trials and ultimately a bone marrow transplant. I will forever—and without hesitation—pay for a Childhood Cancer tag. And you get free customization with that, so you better believe I'm taking it. I'm a long way past "vanity" and far from an idiot (or iidiot). But thank you for visiting the V70/XC70 forum and counting us privileged enough to have your priceless opinion bestowed upon.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
My apologizes, didn`t make the connection of how you received the plate.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I'm going to suggest that you shamelessly rip off ScottishBrick's tag. Very "inside baseball" and deft.

/great to hear your lad is doing well :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
17,319 Posts
i'm going to suggest that you shamelessly rip off scottishbrick's tag. Very "inside baseball" and deft.

/great to hear your lad is doing well :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
b5234t?

·
Registered
16,861 Posts
I’m sure you didn’t mean to offend. Sigg was on everyone’s thoughts and prayers for quite a while. Thanks for the apology.

·
Registered
16,861 Posts
Subtle is pretty cool. That’s a good one. And so is your h20kw one but we’re not all in the same line. If I ever got a second one (I’m in too deep with the current one - to the tune of 33 years this August - the same tags. THE same tags not replaced) I would go subtle or bust with AAAAAAA. Alpha AND omega, baby. Or I would do a play on current with SEVENZS. I’ve had a drink this Friday but wondering if i should just do it. My wife would be pissed.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Water under the bridge, man. No worries.

So, the DMV ended up having a line longer than I had time to sit in yesterday, so it’ll have to wait till Monday.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts