SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had these wheels on my R since mid-July (19x8.5, ET30 offset):

This pic is when they were painted. They were gold originally, and I painted them metallic black.

I'm looking to sell them, all straight, and less than 1000 miles on them. Asking $1,850 shipped to CONUS, FIRM, with Sumitomo HTR ZIII summer tires, 235/35R19, no damage and unbelievably new.

This is how they look on my R now.

There are no problems with these, nor do I dislike them. I just found something I like much, much better, and want to change. Please do not lowball me. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
974 Posts
I want these soo bad! Wish I had the $$ GLWS

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
dark wheels with a picture of a car taken at night, and to add insult to injury...taken on the shadow side, and to make matters worse this is a for sale thread SMH

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My boss has me working all day, and by the time I get to come out and mess around with my R, it's already late at night. I'll get some day time pics up during the weekend. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
What a deal! These wheels are normally $400+ each without mounted tires or shipping

I wish I had the $$$ for these right now, cause those are actually the very wheels I want. Sigh...such is life

Do they require any kind of spacer to run?

And just for a little GLWTS oomph, here's a google search with plenty of pics of these wheels on other volvos...

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...cp.r_qf.&fp=2e5f89853f317891&biw=1277&bih=635

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
I like the new color! Damn, too bad this had been shipped from here to you. Makes no sense to ship them back up LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts