SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carbon fiber weeks doesn't carry these anymore so where can I get these wheels. I want to sell my Monoblocks to get these. Google search only comes up with Carbonfiber Werks?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
WTHVolvo or contact Wheeldude. They are distributors for Linea Corse wheels, in which these Vanillas are simply rebranded versions and drilled to 5x108. Now that Jags are getting more popular, 5x108 are more available from wheel makers.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Although they look pretty nice.
IMO they are expensive for being made in Philippine.
For that kind of money i would go with Forgestar for the simular design although they are not really forged but as flow foam cast which is a hybrid cast/forge.
They are pretty durable on the track too.
I am skeptical towards Vanilla's region.
They look lilke another HRE P40 imitation

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I know this thread is a bit old, but I'm looking for summer wheels and I'd be interested in these too. Let me know if anyone gets anywhere with regards to sourcing them.

Forever, did you ever reach out to wheeldude or WTHvolvo?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Carbon fiber weeks doesn't carry these anymore so where can I get these wheels. I want to sell my Monoblocks to get these. Google search only comes up with Carbonfiber Werks?

Thanks

I know Wendell from WTH...Will send him a message about the wheels

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I know this thread is a bit old, but I'm looking for summer wheels and I'd be interested in these too. Let me know if anyone gets anywhere with regards to sourcing them.

Forever, did you ever reach out to wheeldude or WTHvolvo?
email wendell here

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
So I got in contact with WTH and they are able to produce more of these with a minimum of 10 sets. Apparently Carbon Fiber Werks hasn't been in contact with them in a while. Think we have enough interest here to get 10 sets?

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
It'll be tough to get people to commit. Depends on the price per set, but keep in mind that WTHVolvo is not an SS vendor, so don't expect a GB to work out here.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Not setting up a GB here, just letting people know pricing, specs, etc direct from WTH:

Price per set is US$ 1,449.00.

"As per my computation, we can send it to CA for an additional of $ 150-200/set for shipping, customs & tariffs fees. Shipping from CA warehouse to CONUS is around $100-200 depending on location via FedEx Ground."

So it looks like all in, about $1749 give or take $100 for shipping.

"We can offer the ff specs:

Size: 19x8.5 (fixed)

Offset: +30, +40, +45 (variable; as per request)

PCD: 5x108 (fixed)

Hub Bore: 65.1mm, 63.4mm, 67.1 (variable; as per request)

Color:
-Sport Silver (gloss)
-Sport Grey (gloss) *new color for 2013
-CSB Black (gloss)
-Vanilla White (gloss)
-Gunmetal (gloss)
-Sport Gold (gloss)
-SBC Red (gloss)
-LSGH Green (gloss)
-ADMU Blue (gloss)
-CEU Pink (gloss)
-Race Grey (matte)
-Race Black (matte)
-Race Silver (matte) *new color for 2013"

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Pretty sure there'd need to be 10 sets made for this to even get off the ground. Convincing 10 people to spend almost $2k is probably not going to happen...

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
I'm in.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts