SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in trading my wheels and tires for more stock ones. Nothing wrong with them, tires are worn but still have life left in them. These wheels look and fit great on a stock P3 suspension: https://imgur.com/a/M6enjN4

Main reason for trading is a shift in my financial approach to life after being unemployed during the pandemic. I'm also planning on trading it in for a Bolt and the appraisals I've gotten don't really care about the things I've done to the car so I figure the wheels can go. Who knows, maybe next I'll be trading my beechwood interior...

I'm just east of Charlottesville but can travel pretty easily for the right deal.

·
Registered
521 Posts
No help with the wheels, but if you do decide to trade the beechwood interior let me know. I'm only about an hour and a half from you, would be very tempted with to swap my R-design interior for beechwood. I believe the bolsters on the front seats are all the same, just the different color and no R-design stitched into the seat.

·
Registered
15,790 Posts
Appraisals never will. Sorry about the situation.
XC90 wheels on a v60 looks pretty sharp though.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also have a set of adapters that will add about an inch of spacing and let you use these on older volvos with the bigger hub sizing.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Good luck with it all, man! I’d be all over that beechwood but the logistics don’t seem to really work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts