SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,<p>I'm looking to buy a 04+ V70R 6MT with the Atacama interior. Exterior color isn't really important to me. Of course no accidents or paint/bodywork, maintenance records, not tracked, no northern cars that see snow and road salt. Let me know what you have!<p>Thanks,<br>Stephen

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: VA: '04+ V70R 6MT Atacama (80GTurbo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>80GTurbo</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hello,<p> Let me know what you have!<p></TD></TR></TABLE><br>I'll tell you right now... NONE<p>None that fit your VERY NARROW requirements are for sale as far as I know in the US right now. PLUS you don't want a NE car, that removes 75%. No paintwork, another 5-10%, that may leave you with 10-15 or so cars to start with....MAYBE and of those none are for sale right now<p>Do you have a clue how few 6 speed Atacama wagons were built?<br>Newflash, YOU live in the NE.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Ah.........Jim you almost always make me chuckle. I guess I got lucky with the car I'm parting out - a '04 6spd Atacama - didn't dawn on me it was so rare!!<p>Stephen - be patient AND persistent, Jim's right in that there aren't many, but there are indeed SOME, so hang in there. Good luck.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: VA: '04+ V70R 6MT Atacama (JRL)

News flash JRL, your post is useless. I'm well aware of the statistics for my specific requests. Furthermore, Southeastern Virginia is not the north where cars "see snow and road salt". Exactly where did I even say I wanted to buy locally? Try reading before making assumptive posts dude. Actually just don't post on my threads.<p>Stephen

·
Registered
63,543 Posts

Actually it's quite usefull.<br>Have you any idea how few were built, then with no paintwork, then a 6 speed, then in a non salt area, maybe 10!

·
Registered
712 Posts

Stephen<p>Were it orange and not blue inside I would have your car. My 04 V70 R, originally from California and now in Tennessee, is a loaded up southern belle that lives a very pampered life.<p>The main option I was after was the 6MT which I had never seen locally. The local dealer said I would probably not find one but since doing so I have come across at least a half dozen others around town. <p>While I too find the Atacama the most exciting interior option, I regrettably compromised away from it. <p>Best of luck in the hunt.<p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts