SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dears:

I bought V90CC VOR recently, it was a showcar - standing 1 year in Sweden. The LED torch that is an extra VOR accessory was just missing. Since then, I was looking for an alternative - as the original VOR Torch P/N 31659836 is a complete daytime robbery (US$360 incl. tax). I found and bought various LED torches from China, none was a good fit.

Luckily - German-based European wide Lidl store chain currently carries their own private brand: https://www.lidl-shop.cz/LIVARNOLUX-Kapesni-LED-svitilna-3-W-Cree-POWER-LED/p100258880 that costs a real fraction of the Volvo price: US$5.50 :rolleyes: and it fits just great: http://pavel.lajsner.sweb.cz/volvo/LivarnoLUX-VOR-torch.png

Pavel

·
Registered
902 Posts
nice but link saying its not available anymore is there part number for this generic one?

·
Registered
926 Posts
I found the non-branded version of the light awhile back. The VOR version still has the manufacturers info on it and I was able to find it online. I think it was 50 bucks or something.

I'll look again for you.

·
Registered
902 Posts
I found the non-branded version of the light awhile back. The VOR version still has the manufacturers info on it and I was able to find it online. I think it was 50 bucks or something.

I'll look again for you.
Thanks.. and how can you sell a flash light for 300$.This just ridiculous. 100$ or 150 fine but 300 wow volvo lol.

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
Thanks.. and how can you sell a flash light for 300$.This just ridiculous. 100$ or 150 fine but 300 wow volvo lol.
If they bundle it with an available Ocean Race I would buy... lol

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
926 Posts
Pics of the flashlight.

Also, the owner's manual tells you nothing about the features of the flashlight, so I've included a pic from the Inova T3 manual. I can confirm everything listed in the T3 manual works the same way on the VOR flashlight.

Attachments

·
Registered
789 Posts
Price might be reasonable for the federal government.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Pics of the flashlight.

Also, the owner's manual tells you nothing about the features of the flashlight, so I've included a pic from the Inova T3 manual. I can confirm everything listed in the T3 manual works the same way on the VOR flashlight.
Nice Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts