SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
I am a big fan and OR is tempting, but that price is ludicrous. I have been quoted the same price for a new one two years ago, after some negotiations. No, hard no.
For that price it doesn't include all the OR accessories, just all weather mats as I was told. They just got another V90 OR with lower miles but with all the accessories, no prices posted yet, curious to see what that mark-up will be o_O

·
Registered
216 Posts
I also like the 21" wheels, but I think when you have edition specific wheels (that are only 1" smaller), it's a mistake to opt for wheels you can get on any V90cc.

The missing tow hook cover isn't a big deal to me, since it's possible it got blasted off in a car wash, or something like that, and it's easily replaced.

But yeah, not going to lie, even though we're not planning to sell our VOR, it is nice to see the residual values holding for them....for now.
+1

...not sure "everyone" knows there are only 61 of these in the USA...no doubt this will hold/exceed it's value...

·
Registered
946 Posts
I just received pictures of the one for sale in Canada.

The grey cladding did not pass my girlfriend "test", she loved the orange accents especially interior though.

That specific one is way above market for the mileage, even considering the special edition factor.

I wanted to buy it and gave a deposit but financially doesn't make sense so I got an Inscription instead. Plus out of province added a lot of $ to ship and (non) tax offset for my current vehicle

Reactions: fusace

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Still not sold... Tells something about pricing

I am on the hunt for a VOR but on the canadian market, like finding a needle min a haystack
Is it still unsold? I can’t get the link to work for me.

Nora in Florida
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
For that price it doesn't include all the OR accessories, just all weather mats as I was told. They just got another V90 OR with lower miles but with all the accessories, no prices posted yet, curious to see what that mark-up will be o_O
Me too

Nora in Florida

·
Registered
2018 V90 OR
16 Posts
I just received pictures of the one for sale in Canada.

The grey cladding did not pass my girlfriend "test", she loved the orange accents especially interior though.

That specific one is way above market for the mileage, even considering the special edition factor.

I wanted to buy it and gave a deposit but financially doesn't make sense so I got an Inscription instead. Plus out of province added a lot of $ to ship and (non) tax offset for my current vehicle

Hello BeachBoy:

Yeah. That Surrey VOR has no mats or seat covers, no roof box and the CPO will cost extra from what I can gather.
Cheers, Mike

·
Registered
946 Posts
Hello BeachBoy:

Yeah. That Surrey VOR has no mats or seat covers, no roof box and the CPO will cost extra from what I can gather.
Cheers, Mike
He was offering CPO in the "deal", but missing tons of accessories and the roof box plus almost 60k miles for $52k was high...

·
Registered
2017 XC90 | T6 Momentum+; p*, Crystal White Metallic/Amber, invisihitch, &more.
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·

·
Registered
2017 XC90 | T6 Momentum+; p*, Crystal White Metallic/Amber, invisihitch, &more.
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·

·
Registered
946 Posts
did you guys see this one:

Tel tone charcoa/black interior?
In Canada it's all black afaik

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Thank you so much for the two links. I’m going to check them both out.

Nora in Florida

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thank you so much for the two links. I’m going to check them both out.

Nora in Florida
The one at the lower price point is Volvo certified as well I believe because I found it listed at Volvo Cars Palm Springs. Good luck! It's a sharp car.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts