Registered
201 Posts
I have them and they do work.
I don't care about looks.

2018 V90 CC T6 P*

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
They look way cooler than rock chips on the side of your car!

·
Registered
2018 Volvo V90CC T6
1,039 Posts
I installed them on my V90CC a while back and they are very useful, and look the part. I can't imagine anything else on a V90!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Ohhhh I found it in my color too in a different thread. Mud Flaps?

Looks like i am ordering them also when I order my cross bars
The matching colors don’t match the body paint. I did that mistake :-(
It’s better to purchase original black and have them painted using the Volvo color number.
Will be swapping out mine and thinking if the V60/S60 mud flaps fit. To me they look better, since they are smaller?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Black flaps on white CC...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I found a picture of the black flaps on brilliant blue and they arent that noticeable. As the person who has to deal with washing it and a yearly detail ill just take the better coverage. I already asked for (and received) my 30% off coupon from volvo to order the mud flaps and cross bars.

·
Registered
2016 XC90 T6 R-Design I Climate, Convenience, Vision I Air Suspension, B&W, Booster, 22" Wheels
23 Posts
I've always purchased mudflaps for my vehicles on eBay. It's much less expensive, and fix exactly the same. I have an eBay set on my '16 XC90 and they look factory installed -- I just happened to pay $25 total for the set.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I'm so jealous of your VOR!

Here is my friend's V90 non CC with flaps

·
Registered
378 Posts
This may sound strange but I prefer my bursting blue V90 (non CC) with the black mud flaps

·
Registered
650 Posts
My Maple Brown 2018 Inscription had the mud flaps installed at the factory. Hardly noticeable and fairly effective. My wife’s White V70 does not have mudflats, it’s a PITA to keep the rocker panels clean.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Was there realy a change in mud flaps for 2020? Most of the discount ebay ones say up 2019? But then some say 16-21?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Premium Member
2020 V90 Inscription T6 (all options except upgrade stereo and rear wheel air suspension)
453 Posts
OP, I applied 3M clear wrap to my V90 Inscription rocket panels and the doors, below the chrome trim.
This is in addition to the mud flaps. I own my car and want to keep it for 10+ years.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OP, I applied 3M clear wrap to my V90 Inscription rocket panels and the doors, below the chrome trim.
This is in addition to the mud flaps. I own my car and want to keep it for 10+ years.
On in inscription that would make a nice cut line. Unfortunately, the Rdesign doesnt have a nice break point.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts