SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember there was a post about UK have an option that allows to put the car into all time 50/50 AWD, is it true and can it be done in US as well?

·
Registered
2018 Volvo V90CC T6
1,039 Posts
I might be wrong but I have only seen the full-time AWD option on the XC90 and the XC60 AWD models. Maybe it's just an SUV thing. My V90CC surely does not have it.

·
Registered
6,914 Posts
No there is no all time AWD thing. The closest thing maybe is Instant AWD on T8, where e-motor is always powered in rear. But it is not 50/50. Torque is still more on front wheel.

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Volvo V90CC T6
1,039 Posts
No there is no all time AWD thing. The closest thing maybe is Instant AWD on T8, where e-motor is always powered in rear. But it is not 50/50. Torque is still more on front wheel.

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk
Wait! There isn't a "Full-Time AWD" option on the XC90? I bet I've seen it on some videos and one of the loaners I had previously. Of course, I might be mistaken and dreaming stuff up!

·
Registered
XC40 P8 Recharge Pro AWD
456 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Volvo V90CC T6
1,039 Posts
Thank you for confirming. So turns out, I might have seen an XC90 T8 review on youtube and was dreaming when I recently drove an XC90 T6 loaner about the Full-time AWD thing!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts