that interior picture is an S90, you can tell by the slope of the C pillar and black "parcel shelf"I don't understand that backseat picture. It looks like one of the seatbelt rolls out of a shelf like construction as if it were a sedan. That doesn't make sense in a V model.
Seriously, It is way, way better. You can simply recognize it is Volvo, on the other hand I can only say It is german and It is, all the three are exactly the same.Seriously, what is so different from the V90 than this ??
I agree with most of your suspicion. Also add this: on the top (inside the red oval you marked), the hoist post looks like planted on the roof. And the left side roof rail disappeared quite suddenly.Not convinced this is legit yet. Could be lighting playing tricks but seeing some inconsistent artifacts that make me think it may be a photoshop rendering. Additionally, the interior picture is a sedan, as noted above.
1) Driver's side of the roof - black roof rail is lost to supposed large panel sunroof? White antenna on the roof has some transparency.
2) C-pilar on the driver's side through the rear window shows a thin single vertical line - passenger side does not have the same line.
3) The angle of the rear window trim does not match the body lines.
4) The window trim is a matte silver (V60 R-Design), the front is chrome.
5) Volvo would have matte silver roof rails to match the window trim.
Perhaps this was a S90 parked and someone at the dealer also parked a white V60 or XC90 there to get similar lighting and blended a couple images?