SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning, I need to replace my 2017 Scorpions on my V90CC. I am looking for a great all season M&S as I am doing mountains to beaches this winter. What are the recommendations?
Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
I’m about to replace my pirellis with vredestein Quadra trac pro. Very good reviews, 4 season all seasons at-a good price. I also want a quiet tire and again it rates high. I also considered the Michelin crossclimate but some owner are reporting excess noise on some road surface.

·
Registered
165 Posts
after much consternation, I put Goodyear Exhilarate on my 2018 v90 cc OR...pleased with them...bought for all around use...first winter coming up w/ 10k on them..i live in upstate ny with average seasonal snowfall of 120 inches...we'll see how they do soon...

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
I’m about to replace my pirellis with vredestein Quadra trac pro. Very good reviews, 4 season all seasons at-a good price. I also want a quiet tire and again it rates high. I also considered the Michelin crossclimate but some owner are reporting excess noise on some road surface.
I got the Quatrac 5’s - has been a very impressive 4 season tire. Comfortable with excellent traction in all conditions. Oh, and they are really low priced.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts