SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed my subwoofer nad now I need to go to volvo and by an aplication to it but beefore I go, can somebody tell my did I instaled the violet cable properly? It should be in D2 position in my car. Can somebody tell me is it right one on the picture, or is it diffrent pin?

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
It's used, so you do not need to go to Volvo, no software or initializing required.
(Hard to tell from your picture).
If you need a Volvo wiring diagram for a subwoofer I may still have one lying around

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
I would recommend doing a dealer trip anyway, if you have the full Premium Sound package. The sub software update dials down the bass from the front door speakers just a tad, and improves overall dynamics. A noticable difference in sound quality, although the sub will work without software, as JRL said.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have high performance sound system, and I bought the sub and the cable harnes because I didn't have one on the car. The violet cable on the picture is from subwoofer, and I am asking what pin is D2? Did I pluged it to correct pin, because subwoofer is not working. Everything else from the harnes is connected properly. Can somebody tell me what pin is pin D2?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts