SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I have an offer for a roof rack off of a V70 and was wondering if it would fit my s60. It's the Thule Volvo OEM rack. Thanks!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Are they crossbars from a wagon that didn't have the roof rails? If so, then yes. If they were crossbars meant to attach to a wagon's rails, no. If you have a picture I can tell you for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
264 Posts
You're good to go, they'll fit! provided that they are off of a P2 V70 rather than a P80

·
Registered
264 Posts
My pleasure, sir! Love the green. I saw an XC90 the other day with the same color as yours. Looks great in person!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, I try to keep it as clean as possible! I have only ever seen it on an xc90 as well. I am the only sedan!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Sorry to be a party-pooper but they have different part numbers and I think I read that the roof line on the S60 is different enough from the V70 and that they don't quite fit right:

S60 roof bars - p/n 31213158
V70 roof bars - p/n 31213161 or 9204962

·
Registered
264 Posts
In my search for roof bars I read or was told they'd fit, but the ones I ended up getting were off of an S60 so I never tested that theory

·
Registered
264 Posts
GreenS60Guy, did you already pull the trigger on these?

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
They won't fit. Even the mounting points are different btw the body styles. the S60 mounts are over the center of the windows and the V70 mounts are over the B pillar and the C pillar. I'd love to hear how off they are though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts