SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone comment on reliability of the new V70 wagons (2.4T or T5)? I have never driven a Volvo or know of someone who owns one. Am considering getting either model.<BR>Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
THE ALL NEW V70 FROM VOLVO IS AN AWESOME VEHICLE. I HAVE 2001 V70T5 AND JUST LOVE IT , I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH IT AT ALL AFTER 28,000 MILES. THIS IS MY THIRD VOLVO AND BY FAR THE BEST ONE. GO TEST DRIVE ONE AND SEE IT FOR YOURSELF.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you mean 28,000 miles? all in one year? I wonder if anyone else got any bad experience. It's a lot of money to put down for a car with no previous history. Also, I test drove a 2.4T, but not a T5. Since the T5 is the sports version, is the ride stiffer? When it's loaded, the T5 seems to be the better buy than the 2.4T. Did you consider the 2.4T?<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kimberly:<BR><B>THE ALL NEW V70 FROM VOLVO IS AN AWESOME VEHICLE. I HAVE 2001 V70T5 AND JUST LOVE IT , I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH IT AT ALL AFTER 28,000 MILES. THIS IS MY THIRD VOLVO AND BY FAR THE BEST ONE. GO TEST DRIVE ONE AND SEE IT FOR YOURSELF.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

·
Registered
528 Posts
I hate to be the guy to point out there there is a specific forum for the new V70...<P>But I own one. And even though I've had LOTS of (annoying, little) problems with it so far, I still really like it, and think there is nothing better out there for my needs. I purchased a T5, and think (as mentioned above) that when loaded it is the best deal of the bunch. Here in the US there are several items that can only be had with the T5 model. The chassis is mildly stiffer, but is still one of the nicest rides out there. I love the road feel of the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts