SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says. I have a 1.25" trailer hitch i removed from my car when I bought it. I've never used it, previous owner used it for a bike rack. $100 Minimal rust. Has been in storage for two years as I have a roof rack and I hate the look of an unused hitch. 1.25" hitches cannot be used for towing, only used for racks and other carriers.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
As the title says. I have a 1.25" trailer hitch i removed from my car when I bought it. I've never used it, previous owner used it for a bike rack. $100 Minimal rust. Has been in storage for two years as I have a roof rack and I hate the look of an unused hitch. 1.25" hitches cannot be used for towing, only used for racks and other carriers.
Is this a Volvo OEM hitch (all of the structure is hidden by the bumper except the receiver)? Or is it uhaul/hidden hitch/etc aftermarket hitch (big crossbar visible under the rear bumper)? I would be interested if it is Volvo.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's aftermarket. Draw-Tite. Don't remember how it sits under the bumper since I took it off the week I bought the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts