SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parting 2005 V70 2.5T. Drivetrain complete with 127k miles from California. The front end is gone except bumper beam. Lift gate and tail lamps gone. colour is 449 with a tan interior. Interior is fair. Radio is sold. Parts from U$5 and up. Welcome to pull parts yourself. Willing to ship some things.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Have bought parts (and gotten help) from J5T and he is an all around stand-up guy who knows his stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,819 Posts
I’m curious about those wheels. Will they clear R calipers?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’m curious about those wheels. Will they clear R calipers?

Since I cannot answer this question now, I will pull one and see if they clear the Brembos and get back with you. It may take a couple of days to get back with you one this.

·
Registered
16,819 Posts
No rush. Would need wheels only shipped to MD. Thanks in advance.
Since I cannot answer this question now, I will pull one and see if they clear the Brembos and get back with you. It may take a couple of days to get back with you one this.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I checked the wheels with the R Brembo calipers. They clear with room to spare. Standard Volvo wheel bolts will not fit into the hole so the skinny wheel bolts will have to be used.

·
Registered
16,819 Posts
Skinny wheel bolts?
I checked the wheels with the R Brembo calipers. They clear with room to spare. Standard Volvo wheel bolts will not fit into the hole so the skinny wheel bolts will have to be used.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The standard wheel bolts from Volvo have 19mm bolt head to attached the wheel to the hub. These wheels have a smaller wheel lug opening so the will require the 17mm bolt head. What is on the V70 is a mixture 17mm bolt head and the special non hex type bolts. hope this helps.

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
Any P2 rubber all-season mats?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hallo All, Been out for a bit on assignment elsewhere. The vehicle is now sold. I do not have it anymore. Wheels and tires are gone. Since the vehicle was from california there were not any special floor mats. Thanks for looking.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts