SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's a 2002 V70. 142k Manual.
I'm asking $3000. I have two sets of wheels, some spare parts, muffler delete, Snabb throttle body spacer, short shift kit, delrin shifter assembly bushings. Some installed some not. I have a "build thread" on this site. I'll ad the link when I can after work. Everything works and works well. Only reason for selling is so I can buy a 945T. I bought t with 86k and most of the mileage I've put on has been highway mileage from Long Island to Albany for bike racing. Please PM me if interested. I really would like to get it in the hands of an enthusiast rather than putting it on CL. I do have more pictures I will post when I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
161 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! The exact reasons I bought it too! It is a great daily.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump! Will be reinstalling muffler this week. And I will probably install the Delrin shift assembly bushings as well. Alignment will be done as well.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Helpful hint.
When you post an ad, the YEAR should be in the title and if not....somewhere!!
A potential buyer should not have to go on a treasure hunt and find it in your signature
(Same with the miles, you need to post those up top, not hidden as an afterthought in the text)

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not really hidden with the mileage. I thought I put the year in my apologies. Does it occur to you I may have made a mistake in making you go on a treasure hunt.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
and more photos, DAY shots, inside, outside, all 4 corners and interior, (and engine).

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rally Armors

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey is it still for sale? And do you have any more pics? Thanks! Don't know why SS is asking for more characters but here t

:mad:
It's a 2002 V70. 142k Manual.
I'm asking $3000. I have two sets of wheels, some spare parts, muffler delete, Snabb throttle body spacer, short shift kit, delrin shifter assembly bushings. Some installed some not. I have a "build thread" on this site. I'll ad the link when I can after work. Everything works and works well. Only reason for selling is so I can buy a 945T. I bought t with 86k and most of the mileage I've put on has been highway mileage from Long Island to Albany for bike racing. Please PM me if interested. I really would like to get it in the hands of an enthusiast rather than putting it on CL. I do have more pictures I will post when I can.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Why mad

1 - 15 of 15 Posts