SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting to feel the stock V60/S60 exhaust is too anemic, especially the R-Design variant.
Is anyone considering an exhaust mod with the mufflers removed or an alternate resonator setup?
Heico exhaust doesn't sound that great, too tinny and metallic for my liking

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have some videos, not the best quality, but maybe they can help you :) Also I'll add the photos of my exhaust here, so that it can all be found in one thread:
It's a custom made one with a remote controlled vacuum actuated cutout valve.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have some videos, not the best quality, but maybe they can help you :) Also I'll add the photos of my exhaust here, so that it can all be found in one thread:
It's a custom made one with a remote controlled vacuum actuated cutout valve.

Any chance you may or may not disclose how much this costs to create :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Any chance you may or may not disclose how much this costs to create :)
Yeah sure. It was done in a shop that normally builds race cars (including mine). I'm a regular there so the price might have been a little lower than for a new customer.
Also mind you that this was done in Poland, so the labour costs might be lower than USA.
Keeping all that in mind, the exhaust cost me 3200 PLN which by today's exchange rate is 811,71 USD

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yeah sure. It was done in a shop that normally builds race cars (including mine). I'm a regular there so the price might have been a little lower than for a new customer.
Also mind you that this was done in Poland, so the labour costs might be lower than USA.
Keeping all that in mind, the exhaust cost me 3200 PLN which by today's exchange rate is 811,71 USD
Awesome! Thanks alot

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Nice set up wondering if they want to build one more and send it to USA :) or i would pick it up (I’m from Elk, wife’s from Kraków)

·
Registered
453 Posts
My brother in law works for a metal shop and he can create anything out of metal, pipes, shields... you name it. if we can get some way of getting specs diameter, bend angle, pipe length and thickness.... I can have them made for anyone...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts