SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!! I’m planning to buy a 2020 in the next 6 months. I thought I decided on the XC40, but now I’m considering the V60 CC. I currently drive a 2013 Subaru Outback, so the sizing is pretty similar on all vehicles. Has anyone else considered the 2? If so, care to share your decision and why? Thank you!!!

·
Registered
551 Posts
I think you need to consider how high you want to ride and what look you prefer. Riding high? go for the XC40. Riding like a sedan? go for the V60 CC. Look at the vehicles from the side, which view do you like better?
In my case, I'd choose the V60 CC because I rather feel like I'm driving a sedan and don't like to drive/ride in a high position. I didn't even consider the XC90 or XC60 when looking at my current car. I did consider MB E350 and Jaguar XF sportbrake.

·
Registered
6,913 Posts
V60CC is more roomy, and more luxury decoration. If you like the height and space, go for it.

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I’d go with the V60. It’s more feature rich. I can’t even imagine driving without HUD now.

·
Registered
162 Posts
You consider all new 2020 Subaru Outback 😍? Save yourself about 10k and very similar to 2020 Volvo v60 Cross Country. A lot of you tube videos compare them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was attracted to the Volvo brand because of the press on the xc40.

After test driving their cars I decided on a v60cc over the xc40.

I live in an area that gets a lot of snow and felt that the v60 was the perfect fit of esthetics and practicality.

I am coming from a Subaru Legacy and did not like the outback, Volvo is worth the premium, if you can afford.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No more Subarus for me-this is my 2nd Outback and I’ve been disappointed with it. It’s only got about 60,000 miles and it’s had nothing but mysterious problems that can’t seem to be fixed 😫

You consider all new 2020 Subaru Outback 😍? Save yourself about 10k and very similar to 2020 Volvo v60 Cross Country. A lot of you tube videos compare them.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I just went through this and bought a 2020 V60 CC. I liked the XC60, but Volvo’s wagon styling is rolling sculpture and I wanted the lower roof height to car top a fishing kayak. It’s hard to beat the combo of ground clearance, roof height, and luxury in the CC. I also cross shopped the new Outback, the A4 Allroad, and the Sportwagon Alltrack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts