SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Question... On page 142-143 of my 2016 V60 manual there is a description of 2 cargo net cassettes that attach to the rear seats and pull up to the roof of the car. I do not have these in my car. Should these be included with the car?

From the manual... "Two cassettes containing nylon cargo nets are stored in a compartment under the cargo area floor."

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
I just did a quick visual check on 2016 models on Cars.com and noticed they must have stopped including them for 2016MY; even on Platinum models. Kind of a shame, but I have never used mine in the 1yr of ownership yet.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I looked through my paper owners manual and saw no mention of the nets. The 2016 PDF manual (where I saw them mentioned) must not have been revised correctly. Shame. Will need to see if I can order them from somewhere.

Do you know if there is a part number stamped on the cassettes? I can't seem to find them online.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
They are on the 2015.5's and I use them every time I have my dog in the car. My car is in the shop so I can't check it for a part number. You can see them in the top part of this pic...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Question... On page 142-143 of my 2016 V60 manual there is a description of 2 cargo net cassettes that attach to the rear seats and pull up to the roof of the car. I do not have these in my car. Should these be included with the car?

From the manual... "Two cassettes containing nylon cargo nets are stored in a compartment under the cargo area floor."
First, they take away the R-Design stitching on the seat backs. Now, the cargo nets. Are the floor mats next?

·
Registered
2020 V60 Cross Country
721 Posts
They are on the 2015.5's and I use them every time I have my dog in the car. My car is in the shop so I can't check it for a part number. You can see them in the top part of this pic...

Is that an OEM bumper protector? I didn't know there was one.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Is that an OEM bumper protector? I didn't know there was one.
Yup...

Not sure why the image keeps getting cut off but it is available from Volvo for like $60.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
As requested here are the P/N's:

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Yup...

Not sure why the image keeps getting cut off but it is available from Volvo for like $60.
Been contemplating getting this for both vehicles.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Been contemplating getting this for both vehicles.

I like it. It's like a durable rubbery plastic. It has "windows" every inch or so that allows the paint color or in my case wrap color show through. The key is installing it correctly the first time because the adhesive is "one application".

·
Registered
112 Posts
I like it. It's like a durable rubbery plastic. It has "windows" every inch or so that allows the paint color or in my case wrap color show through. The key is installing it correctly the first time because the adhesive is "one application".
+1. We have 'em on both of ours. They look good, have held up 100%, and have stopped bumper top scuffs and scratches.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone for the cargo net part number. I was able to find them online. Not sure why it was so hard to find without the part number.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Thanks everyone for the cargo net part number. I was able to find them online. Not sure why it was so hard to find without the part number.
Welcome to the world of Volvo! Lol

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Do you know if they are they long enough to reach the roof when the seats are folded down? Or are they only long enough when upright? Three dogs, need all the room I can get.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.