SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,

At first Iam sorry for another damn, pre purchase thread but I couldn't find answers to my questions, Iam sorry :).

Iam about to order an V60 D3 as my new daily driver and would like to know if some of you who drive this model can answer me a question. Here in Europe you can have the PreHeating System and the Volvo Oncall. I initially thought to combine them both so that I can control the heating and air condition through the oncall app on my Iphone.

Now I found out while browsing Youtube that you can remote start the engine through the oncall app. The preheating System is quite expensive... I could save some money and use it for the front camera and some other things instead.

Now the questions:

- Can I really remotestart the engine with oncall and it temperates itself to the preset temperature before leaving the car? That would mean I can quite simpyl ditch the preheater and save the money
- Also it seems that nobody can answer me what the difference between the PCC and the normal key is? Is it only that possibility to check if locked/unlocked/alarm engaged etc?

I will order the V60 D3 - Business Model (Kinetic with some free things like sensus navigation etc.) and:
part-leather interior with black roof, Xenon, PDC front/rear, front camera, rear camera, heated seats front, sensus connect harman kardon, Oncall, TFT Dash, the nice looking double exhaust and some other minor things

color will be magic-blue, or the savile-grey metallic

Did i miss something you guys think is a musthave?

Thanks in advance for the advice:)

volvaut

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
New '16 V60 T6 RD (Canadian - so in liters/km/Celcius, but otherwise meets North American standards). The VoC will remote start the car unless the key is close and/or someone in the car, with your settings for the defrosters, seat heaters, climate, etc. so you don't need the pre-heat thing.
Normal key you need to insert it in the dash slot to start the car and (I think) use the buttons on remote. The PCC means you just have to carry the key with you to open/lock/start/run the car
Get Apple CarPlay if Volvo is offering it yet - voice control on Sensus is useless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts