SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or, at least one of my dream cars. Pulled into a plaza to get lunch, and parked beside the Maserati. I LOVE those damn cars. Hope I can afford one, one day.

Sorry about how dirty my car is, it rained for a solid week up here.

Al

·
Registered
90 Posts
Re: (cicatrizdare)

haha, that's very loyal of you cicatrizdare but that mazerati is sex on wheels!! And we're not talking like Star Jones sex , we're talking like Jessica Alba sex here.

Fun question...Jessica Alba for one day and one night or the title to a Maserati Quattroporte?

Modified by SkiErSTIZZ at 9:36 PM 4-23-2006

·
Registered
80 Posts
Re: (SkiErSTIZZ)

Quote, originally posted by SkiErSTIZZ »
haha, that's very loyal of you cicatrizdare but that mazerati is sex on wheels!! And we're not talking like Star Jones sex , we're talking like Jessica Alba sex here.

Fun question...Jessica Alba for one day and one night or a Maserati Quattroporte?

hahaa.. are you asking to own a Maserati Quattroporte or just having it for one day and one night also ? ? If only to have it for one day and one night also.. then this is a no brainer.. JEssica Alba of course !!
The other might be tough.. but i suppose the decision would still be Jessica Alba !! hahaa

·
Registered
90 Posts
Re: (al_zoni)

Fixed the question for ya
...it's a tough one, I personally am on the fence, though i must admit it is the lovely miss Alba that adorns my desktop...not the Maserati!

Modified by SkiErSTIZZ at 9:35 PM 4-23-2006

·
Registered
350 Posts
Re: (SkiErSTIZZ)

Quote, originally posted by SkiErSTIZZ »

Fun question...Jessica Alba for one day and one night or the title to a Maserati Quattroporte?

Modified by SkiErSTIZZ at 9:36 PM 4-23-2006

id take the maserati... so sexy...

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (taintedintuition)

Gotta take the Maserati over Jessica. Now, if I could spend one day, and one night with her, I "might" be able to convince her to keep me around, and then SHE could buy ME a Maserati! How's that for an idea?

Al

·
Registered
90 Posts
Re: (Al Canuck)

I like it!! Now we're thinking outside the box! haha.

On the other side of the coin, if ya go for the maserati i'd think u would significantly increase your chances of getting the attention of Jessica Alba caliber women...but probably not Jessica. Lets face it, I don't think money is a big factor for her anymore!! Haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.