SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I bought this for my 2002 v40 but since it was a leased car and decided not to buy it, l have it in my garage. Excellent condition!!!!!!!!!!

Best offer !

I live in New Jersey !

Alan http://********************/smile/emcocktl.gif

Modified by kingman at 9:38 AM 3-21-2006

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: V40 weathertech cargo mat black (kingman)

This was the best thing that l could have bought for the V40. I can't believe that nobody didn't jump on it.

Check the weathertech site and price it!!

It will fit any V40

Modified by kingman at 8:17 PM 3-21-2006

·
Registered
63,013 Posts

Problem is there are not a whole lot of 02 V40s here
(How's the Corvette?)
JRL

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: V40 weathertech cargo mat black (JRL)

Hi

I thought l would at least try, nothing to lose and somebody could gain.

The vette is awesome, l haven't driven it much just maybe one day a week.

What l cannot believe is the condition, the guy l bought it from thought he had a garage queen. I will use it.

I'm sure yours is fine. The seats are not as comfortable as yours for sure and the leather in mine is probably half the thickness.

While the interior is newer in mine the materials are inferior. It drives differently and l have to just get used to it.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts

hey don't get depressed. maybe try 's40concepts.net' there are some v40 guys there. i have a v40 but got the volvo rubber mats and the cargo mat.

i will go out to my horseman's club on saturday, there are a couple young girls that haul hay in their v40's that might be able to use them.

edit; try the vcoa website. or call lee cordner, or, e mail him. we had a tech session a couple weeks ago and there were some v40's there. just a thought.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.