SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New generation is still in the work.

I have one dream. Since it will be a coupe shape, is it possible to lift the hatch gate, add two side panels and a tail panel to make it a wagon. Doesn't need to be air tight. I don't care the noise either. Such a conversion accessory will be very interesting to me.

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
New generation is still in the work.

I have one dream. Since it will be a coupe shape, is it possible to lift the hatch gate, add two side panels and a tail panel to make it a wagon. Doesn't need to be air tight. I don't care the noise either. Such a conversion accessory will be very interesting to me.

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk
We knew this was coming. Cute cars! Shame we didn't get them here.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
I believe we're getting a CC coupe'd roof or sport wagon version of the Polestar 2 / 40.2 Concept?

Geely version testing:

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe we're getting a CC coupe'd roof or sport wagon version of the Polestar 2 / 40.2 Concept?

Geely version testing:

This is LYNK&CO 05 model to be released soon. Geely is already selling another one with a slightly down tuned T5 engine under Geely brand.
It is likely Volvo will follow suite, but it is not as practical as outgoing V40CC I think. I always prefer a wagon shape but coupe is the current fashion nowadays.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
This is LYNK&CO 05 model to be released soon. Geely is already selling another one with a slightly down tuned T5 engine under Geely brand.
It is likely Volvo will follow suite, but it is not as practical as outgoing V40CC I think. I always prefer a wagon shape but coupe is the current fashion nowadays.
Wow, that's ugly. Looks like they squished a dodge charger together with the front of a chevy bolt and jacked it up 3 inches...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I believe the word we are looking for is "ik" ...

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
10 days to the new year and there is no spy shot of V/S40...
Kind of disappointed as there is only one MY2020 new (even not new looking) model from Volvo, the XC40 EV.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.