SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Full set pulled off an 07 SR with 154k. Will come with the shields and all hard ware so it’s a ready to go swap. $400 plus shipping.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Tread Automotive lighting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
654 Posts
These bolt to anything or just P2?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Holy cow, for 150k miles these look amazing. Made mine look like a trainwreck... :ROFLMAO:
I did clean to inspect for damage. Functionally looking at pad wear they are in great shape and did not have any uneven wear at all. The insides could still use a really good clean however.

·
Registered
2006 477 V70R 108k Miles
74 Posts
I did clean to inspect for damage. Functionally looking at pad wear they are in great shape and did not have any uneven wear at all. The insides could still use a really good clean however.

Part of thewhiteblockcompany aren't you? You guys do good work and I appreciate you guys. Hope to see you at carlisle next year.

But yeah they look really clean. Mine were a trainwreck. Had to strip the paint off of them completely and do a complete rebuild with pistons and seals. Crazy what proper maintenance can do:D

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Part of thewhiteblockcompany aren't you? You guys do good work and I appreciate you guys. Hope to see you at carlisle next year.

But yeah they look really clean. Mine were a trainwreck. Had to strip the paint off of them completely and do a complete rebuild with pistons and seals. Crazy what proper maintenance can do:D
I am not but I am good friends with them. I will say based upon what I learned from the previous owner that wrecked the car it’s definitely not his care that led to these being in good shape it was the people he got it from this guy didn’t really seem to know what the hell he was doing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts