SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just removed this today, the only reason for that was I wanted something more pronounced now that I have a sport kit installed. It’s in great shape other than a little chip in the paint above the “LV,” and one of the pieces on the inside has come loose and just needs to be reglued. The color is Magic Blue Metallic (#467).

Do I hear $150 plus shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
61 Posts
how far did you space it the letters ?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how far did you space it the letters ?

Actually I didn’t space them I ordered the updated badging which comes pre-spaced in a big stencil sort of thing. These letters are slightly but noticeably larger than the VOLVO lettering. I’ll measure the gap when I get a chance and let you know how far they are spaced.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Actually I didn’t space them I ordered the updated badging which comes pre-spaced in a big stencil sort of thing. These letters are slightly but noticeably larger than the VOLVO lettering. I’ll measure the gap when I get a chance and let you know how far they are spaced.

Ohhhh. There used be a thread on here for a DIY V O L V O rear emblem space out. I just can’t seem to find it.

The DIY method was pretty cool. included removing all letters but the L and using that as a center reference for height and just spacing out the letters a few inches to the left and right for remaining letters. Looked super good once complete.

Wish I could find that damn thread haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts