SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

181 - 184 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
I guess I'm spoiled having several Volvo dealerships and junkyards within a relatively short drive. Heck, if I need to, I can walk to one dealership. Good detective work finding a solution! Have fun using the wagon for wagon things!

·
Registered
15,977 Posts
You'd be waiting a few days for the dealer to get parts in though. Almost nobody has anything P80 in stock anymore.

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
You'd be waiting a few days for the dealer to get parts in though. Almost nobody has anything P80 in stock anymore.
I guess I've been lucky, then. I would say about 80% of the items I've needed over the years have been in stock. 🤷‍♂️

Edit: After further reflection, I think maybe it's closer to 50%, but by having more than one parts department within a 30 minute drive means that if one doesn't have it, then another one usually does.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Did some more troubleshooting on my CEL for LTFT upper limit and Catalyst below threshold. So I think my cat is shot. I did a infrared temp test and the CAT is approx 100 degrees colder on the output side than input side. Can a bad cat cause a LTFT issue ? Also did a propane vac leak test and another smoke test. Everything seemed good. Other odd issue....I checked live O2 readings and front sensor is static about 1V and rear is static where it should be at about .5V. I thought the front sensor is supposed to jump around a lot and not be static ? Both 02 sensors and MAF were replaced new 2 months ago. Thoughts ?

181 - 184 of 184 Posts