SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends. We're shopping for a new ride for my wife/kids/family vehicle. We currently own a newer F150 and an 07 XC90 V8. We have two kids (3 and 6)

I'm having a really hard time deciding between the XC70 and XC60. Both cars would tick all out boxes. I think the XC70 looks a little better but the XC60 seems to be a little bit cheaper when I'm comparing. I'm shopping for a 2012-ish with less than 80k miles. Would prefer a T6 but depends on what comes up in my relative area.

Does anyone have some insights into this topic?

Thanks!

·
Registered
439 Posts
It really depends on what you want. Similar power train options, similar weight (XC70 is a bit lighter), comparable cargo room. I'd test drive both and see which you like better, they're aimed at different segments. It's really a personal decision.

With that said, the XC60 will be no stranger to an XC90 owner being a slightly smaller SUV... if you're looking for something different to change it up then maybe look at the XC70. ;)

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
We own 2006 V70 and 2016 XC90 (2 adults, 4 yo and small dog). I love both for space and versatility. Last week XC was in service and we got an XC60 loaner. No way I could see it as a family vehicle. Call me a hoarder but 60 is too small for my needs.

·
Registered
7,319 Posts
XC70 is more unique on road, and in parking lot. :)

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts