SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI everyone, i'm am reposting this in the Markt place because all other items on my other post are sold and only have these two left. PHUZZY Inner Cooler used but in good condition I think its the smaller innner cooler but i will meassure and post by 08/04/2012. the original R owner manual in Orange brown leather. Really need to make space for my new project and want to get these parts sold to help me fund new parts. If you have any other questions please ask :) thank you
If you want to make me an offer just send me an email, My name is david and i'm located in N. California [email protected]

I can work on the shipping through my work for reduced cost too.

YOU NEED TO FIX YOUR HEAT SOAK via FRONT MOUNTED Inner Cooler!
PRICE REDUCTION Phuzzy Front mounted intercooler Used, bought from a member on Swedespeed(AJ Varrichione )it includes a OTE pipe for a HKS Blow off valve (not shown)
Never mounted on my car. Few light dings but still in great shape - $450 plus shipping http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/7414092676/

I also have the R owners Manual with the Orange colored leather bound case with R emblem, all owner manual items plus DVD that came with the car. Cool little add on for those missing theirs. I'll post a pic later Tonight.

I'll let it go for $40 SHIPPED for all of it including the DVD

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump for INTER-COOLER (Thanks 98V70-T5-M) SALE More pics available. Send me Email, no rush on sale so let me know :) thanks Ladies and Gents

1 - 3 of 3 Posts