SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Registered
No T6 CC V60. Sad

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Registered
Even though you cannot yet build the 2020 S60, I ordered mine in April...it was due July 11, but found out it will be August. No pricing yet. It will be the T6 Inscription with Polestar.

Registered
No ventilated seats in the luxury package? Gotta be a typo or something?

Registered
No T6 CC V60. Sad

Not sad for me. The V60 is smaller than the V90 by a good amount -- less weight. The T5 is plenty peppy, plus you don't have the transmission shifting problems with T5 that you have from the supercharger complexity in the T6 engines. You can also get the Polestar tune on the T5, if you want a little more pep.

What's sad for me is Volvo not coming out with a PHEV version of any Cross Country wagon. I'd love to see a PHEV version minus the supercharger, but don't think it's gonna happen.

Registered
What is this transmission problem with the T6? I've been driving my T6 both casually and like a bat out of hell, and have only experienced really smooth handoff from the Supercharger to the turbo. The transmission takes too long to downshift, so I went for a P* tune.... So much more fun now. I feel it drives better than my old Subaru GT turbo wagon on mountain roads

Registered
What is this transmission problem with the T6? I've been driving my T6 both casually and like a bat out of hell, and have only experienced really smooth handoff from the Supercharger to the turbo. The transmission takes too long to downshift, so I went for a P* tune.... So much more fun now. I feel it drives better than my old Subaru GT turbo wagon on mountain roads

Same here, no T6 issues at all; we have 4 SPA T6鈥檚 in our extended family. Still, the T5 w/P* should be enough power for the average V60CC driver.

Registered

Registered
I'm excited! We've got 13 new 2020 V60 Cross Country models on their way. The first is set to arrive on or around July 5th. Also have three 2019 V60 T6 AWD's and 5 2020 V60 T5 FWD's.
When I was in the market last fall and noticing that V90 models equipped the way I wanted were only available at out-of-state dealers, I was thinking that taking delivery at a dealership such as yours would be more appealing to me than OSD. Pick up the car, tour the Pacific NW and Vancouver, return to Dallas via Yellowstone, Colorado Rockies, Santa Fe...

You should market a domestic US alternative to OSD. Or, for those with boatloads of time, be the delivery dealership for OSD purchases so buyers, after spending a week or two touring Scandinavia, could then spend a week or two touring the great Pacific NW, in their new Volvo, before returning to their homes in Topeka, Dubuque or Tulsa.

People will expect Swedish meatballs, of course. So you may want to add those to the vending machine in the Service Dept waiting area.

Registered
When I was in the market last fall and noticing that V90 models equipped the way I wanted were only available at out-of-state dealers, I was thinking that taking delivery at a dealership such as yours would be more appealing to me than OSD. Pick up the car, tour the Pacific NW and Vancouver, return to Dallas via Yellowstone, Colorado Rockies, Santa Fe...

You should market a domestic US alternative to OSD. Or, for those with boatloads of time, be the delivery dealership for OSD purchases so buyers, after spending a week or two touring Scandinavia, could then spend a week or two touring the great Pacific NW, in their new Volvo, before returning to their homes in Topeka, Dubuque or Tulsa.

People will expect Swedish meatballs, of course. So you may want to add those to the vending machine in the Service Dept waiting area.
There is an Ikea store in the area selling hot meat balls in their cafe... yummy yummy.

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

Registered

What a great idea....A dealer is a scenic area should try and work out that deal with Volvo USA. Very clever idea!

Registered
What a great idea....A dealer is a scenic area should try and work out that deal with Volvo USA. Very clever idea!
+1. Brilliant idea. :thumbup:

Registered
I'm excited! We've got 13 new 2020 V60 Cross Country models on their way. The first is set to arrive on or around July 5th. Also have three 2019 V60 T6 AWD's and 5 2020 V60 T5 FWD's.
So do dealers now have pricing/rates available for the 2020 V60 CC? I was at a dealer yesterday, inquiring about possibly ordering one, and the manager basically told me that "website build prices are for 2019, which are different" (which is wrong, the website clearly says it's for 2020 V60 CC) and that he wouldn't get pricing on the 2020 V60 CC until end of the month, at the earliest.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So do dealers now have pricing/rates available for the 2020 V60 CC? I was at a dealer yesterday, inquiring about possibly ordering one, and the manager basically told me that "website build prices are for 2019, which are different" (which is wrong, the website clearly says it's for 2020 V60 CC) and that he wouldn't get pricing on the 2020 V60 CC until end of the month, at the earliest.
I thought there was no 2019 V60 CC 馃 . The Cross Country trim on all new V60 just started in USA in 2020 model year?

Registered
Yeah, exactly. I honestly think the manager basically had no idea what he was talking about. I going to go to the other dealer in town, to see if they have more of a clue than this guy.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts