SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Get your car and drive it first. Keep in mind the brakes are involved in many safety features of the vehicle and changing them could have seriously adverse effects.

I can tell you on mine i have absolutely no desire for stronger brakes, the thing already out-brakes the tires.

and no, old calipers won't even come close to fitting, we're talking multiple generations newer car, the mouthing is completely different.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get your car and drive it first. Keep in mind the brakes are involved in many safety features of the vehicle and changing them could have seriously adverse effects.

I can tell you on mine i have absolutely no desire for stronger brakes, the thing already out-brakes the tires.

and no, old calipers won't even come close to fitting, we're talking multiple generations newer car, the mouthing is completely different.
Ok, thank you!
it snot that i want stronger or sporty brakes it was just to have the look...

Thank you agin for the help, i for sure will not be changing them,
maybe ill paint it red :)

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Ok, thank you!
it snot that i want stronger or sporty brakes it was just to have the look...

Thank you agin for the help, i for sure will not be changing them,
maybe ill paint it red :)
Red is way overplayed. Rebel Blue FTW

·
Registered
2,621 Posts

Sounds like you need these
Or those. What those setting folks back now? I priced some a year back but 3.5K was steep for mostly appearance upgrade.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I don't like the gold color... Blue will be sweet. Odd that brembo does not list Volvo as compatible on their site

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Interested to know what all would be needed to convert 2020 V60 CC to run this? I’m guessing new rotors and a bracket would be all you need? All could be factory ordered from the V60 polestar.

This and the polestar rims would definitely be something I would consider picking up. As I’m new go to forum do we have a forum vendor that has access to OEM parts at a discount?

Thanks all!!

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
OMG.. I would love to have these for my XC40 RD
Let us know! We have the only known set of calipers in stock.

Interested to know what all would be needed to convert 2020 V60 CC to run this? I’m guessing new rotors and a bracket would be all you need? All could be factory ordered from the V60 polestar.

This and the polestar rims would definitely be something I would consider picking up. As I’m new go to forum do we have a forum vendor that has access to OEM parts at a discount?

Thanks all!!
www.vivaperformance.com of course :)
Let us know how we can help!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Let us know! We have the only known set of calipers in stock.

www.vivaperformance.com of course :)
Let us know how we can help!
Hello George, got a feeling me and you will become good friends LOL.

Just placed order for a V60 CC

First do you have access to all factory items like the roof box air just “performance “ options?
Secondly I could the rims on ur page but would you have the brakes also?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Hello George, got a feeling me and you will become good friends LOL.

Just placed order for a V60 CC

First do you have access to all factory items like the roof box air just “performance “ options?
Secondly I could the rims on ur page but would you have the brakes also?
Thanks in advance

Short answer to all questions is “yes”. We can offer any genuine Volvo part or accessory.

Best to send us an email with your VIN and location. We can take it from there!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts

Short answer to all questions is “yes”. We can offer any genuine Volvo part or accessory.

Best to send us an email with your VIN and location. We can take it from there!
Order just placed so now VIN LOL but will email you a list of accessories I’m looking for to star with thanks

·
Registered
512 Posts
@George @ ViVA does the Polestar calipers fit the 18" x 8" Volvo wheels on a r-design v60 or do I need to get a 19" wheel?

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
@George @ ViVA does the Polestar calipers fit the 18" x 8" Volvo wheels on a r-design v60 or do I need to get a 19" wheel?

The calipers will need to be installed with 371mm brake rotors, so minimum wheel size is 19". Not all 19's Volvo wheels will work, it must be a Polestar compatible wheel.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Those factory parts are expensive! about $4k of parts? I'm working on a much more economical upgrade. I am almost done with the prototype, probably in the spring I'll have the product ready and share the details.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts