SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have part numbers of the accessory wheels and/or a recommended online supplier? The vehicle we are looking at does not have the 20" option on it - and I feel like the xc90 needs some nicer shoes than the stock 19's.

Any recommendations on aftermarket wheels that will hold up well and/or a good supplier for the OEM volvo wheels that won't totally break the bank?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Does anyone have part numbers of the accessory wheels and/or a recommended online supplier? The vehicle we are looking at does not have the 20" option on it - and I feel like the xc90 needs some nicer shoes than the stock 19's.

Any recommendations on aftermarket wheels that will hold up well and/or a good supplier for the OEM volvo wheels that won't totally break the bank?
Check with your dealer on Volvo wheel, tire, TPMS packages... Mine had a 20" Winter Wheel Package available that seemed reasonable (when adding tire, wheel, tpms, mount & balance).

FWIW, I just ordered a set of 275/45R/20 Blizzaks for my 20" winter wheels, so if you do find a set of 20" wheels and you want 4 unused (other than shipping) 275/45/20 tires cheap, I'm going to be selling, but not until mid November.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Check with your dealer on Volvo wheel, tire, TPMS packages... Mine had a 20" Winter Wheel Package available that seemed reasonable (when adding tire, wheel, tpms, mount & balance).

FWIW, I just ordered a set of 275/45R/20 Blizzaks for my 20" winter wheels, so if you do find a set of 20" wheels and you want 4 unused (other than shipping) 275/45/20 tires cheap, I'm going to be selling, but not until mid November.
Do you mind sharing the total cost of your 20" winter wheel and tire package? I'm going to need to start shopping for mine soon...

·
Registered
487 Posts
I have an R Design coming, so I used the 5 spoke 20" wheels that come standard for the Blizzaks and will use the 22"s for summers. It's a bit expensive, but its also an investment in a way since you only use the wheels 1/2 a year at a time for each designated purpose (winter or summer).

I ordered Blizzaks at $160 each to mount to the 20's (not the package), but the winter wheel package was quoted by the dealer as follows: "Volvo is offering four Michelin tires, mounted on 20" alloys with all the balancing, pressure sensors, installation, etc. for $3,199"

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have an R Design coming, so I used the 5 spoke 20" wheels that come standard for the Blizzaks and will use the 22"s for summers. It's a bit expensive, but its also an investment in a way since you only use the wheels 1/2 a year at a time for each designated purpose (winter or summer).

I ordered Blizzaks at $160 each to mount to the 20's (not the package), but the winter wheel package was quoted by the dealer as follows: "Volvo is offering four Michelin tires, mounted on 20" alloys with all the balancing, pressure sensors, installation, etc. for $3,199"
Thanks - very helpful! I may go the same route for my R-Design, but am looking at the Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D as I've had good results with them in the past...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts