SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, a couple of weeks ago when I was shooting a 940 5.0 V8 with supercharger (article in the next few weeks), they mentioned that they had the larger upgraded radiator that was a Volvo option.<P>Does anyone know if there is a larger upgraded capacity radiator for our '90 245? The car overheated last weekend, and the situation was grueling right before hand so I'm not surprised that it did, but at the same time, I'm thinking of upgrading if that option is available to me.

·
Registered
683 Posts
There was an all-aluminum (including endtanks) version for 240s destined for 'tropical' markets. I don't have a part # for it though. The Nissens 3-row radiator offered by ipd, RPR, etc... is a good-quality choice as well. <P>

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
<A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1824716037&r=0&t=0" TARGET=_blank>Item # 1824716037</A><P>I'd buy from RPR because I know they stand behind the products they sell.<P>

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
some 260 models came out with the bigger radiator that mathched up with the extra holes.. if its an automatic run an seprate oil cooler for the trainee. dost seem much but it lowers the temp by a couple of those needed degrees. <P>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts