SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Volvo S60 AWD that I love a lot.. It is leased, but I'm going to be keeping it after the lease (I like to drive it too much! Over on the miles already!)<p>Anyhow, I have already added a CD changer (off eBay for $300!) and likely will be doing a IPD ECU/exhaust combo in the spring..<p>I've seen a lot of people commenting on Bilstein/Koni suspension upgrades with lots of great comments. CAN these upgrades be done on the AWDs? There really isn't much more of a clearance issue (the AWD box sits pretty high)<p>Ideas?<p>BTW IPD is going to have an aluminium skid plate in March for the S60s!<p>

·
Registered
12 Posts
Re: Upgraded suspension in AWD (cschmelz)

cschmelz,<p>How difficult was the cd changer? Was it OEM? Did you have to have any software updates applied?<p>Thanks,<br><BR><BR>
[Modified by snap95, 3:34 AM 1-17-2003]

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Upgraded suspension in AWD (snap95)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>cschmelz,<p>How difficult was the cd changer? Was it OEM? Did you have to have any software updates applied?<p>Thanks,<br>Rob<br>2002 S60 AWD<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>Piece of cake..I bought a Volvo OEM changer (10 disk) off eBay for $300... You absolutely have to get the 'install kit' from the dealer as well ($140) as it includes the power cable, the brackets and all the replacement trunk panels.<p>The audio cable is already there and the instructions walk you through the entire install. Turn the car on and the unit the new option for CD-Changer pops up! Boom! <p>NO VADIS UPDATE NEEDED! Take that SESI VOLVO and your overpriced VADIS update requests!<p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts