SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm probably going to take heat for even asking, but here it goes anyway. Has anyone given any consideration to replacing the rear VOLVO badge on the decklid with the 2009 V O L V O style? I saw a 2009 S80 on the road and it looked sharp. On my Rovers, the badges were stuck on using adhesive. I'm not sure about Volvo's. Just a thought.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Re: Updating Rear Badge (zachsdad)

I changed the rear badge this past Summer when the '09 V O L V O emblem was availble through Volvo parts and I think it looks much better.
The process is pretty easy especially if you have experience with de-badging. The emblem is indeed adhesive backed. If you decide to do it let me know and I can guide you through the easiest way to do it.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Re: (zachsdad)

I'm at work, sorry for the tardy reply. When you get the emblem drop me a EM and I will go through it with you. Basically you will be leaving and using the L in the old VOLVO emblem as your center and as the new L in the new V O L V O emblem. You will remove the old V,O,V,O letters. Removing the old letters will involve a hair dryer and waxed dental floss. To be continued.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts