SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out from the dealer that a specific sales agreement for OSD needs to be executed as opposed to the routine sales agreement. The top of the form should say "Overseas Delivery Order Form". I believe this new for 2020

I was also informed that pickup is four months out from when the order is submitted so I am at Sept 2 at this point.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Congratulations......

·
Registered
3 Posts
form

Just found out from the dealer that a specific sales agreement for OSD needs to be executed as opposed to the routine sales agreement. The top of the form should say "Overseas Delivery Order Form". I believe this new for 2020

I was also informed that pickup is four months out from when the order is submitted so I am at Sept 2 at this point.
We placed our order on the first day 2020 order's could be submitted. The form does not say OSD form. But it does say in the document that it is OSD with the delivery location SEGOT. You are able to request a delivery date. This is all submitted directly to Volvo Sweden which is new this year. Orders use to go to NJ then Sweden but that has all changed. Orders are expected to be "accepted" in the first week of May. Allegedly.
This will be our third OSD.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Off the top of my head... I think ours did say OSD Order Form. I’ll have to double check when I get home. We’re asking for 11/4 delivery... so we’re good there...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts