SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!!I am new to the forum and I am looking for an update for the navigation maps DVD to my 2006 XC90.I live in Greece and I already have updated the DVD that the car had when I bought it.I dont know which version I have now.I will check and tell you.Also I want maps from Serbia and North Macedonia if they are available because in a few days I will travel to Slovakia and the maps will really help me in the trip.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hi!!I am new to the forum and I am looking for an update for the navigation maps DVD to my 2006 XC90.I live in Greece and I already have updated the DVD that the car had when I bought it.I dont know which version I have now.I will check and tell you.Also I want maps from Serbia and North Macedonia if they are available because in a few days I will travel to Slovakia and the maps will really help me in the trip.
Report on what map version you have fitted, easiest is to take a photo of the screen showing the map version

2006 means that you may have the HDD based nav, or the DVD based nav.
Again, the map version will prove what you have fitted.

For new maps you normally go to your local Volvo dealer and buy them.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I think I paid like $15 bucks on eBay for the final map update made for the gen 1 xc90. Install was almost 3 hours, but the 3D map update is awesome!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I think I paid like $15 bucks on eBay for the final map update made for the gen 1 xc90. Install was almost 3 hours, but the 3D map update is awesome!
Could you please elaborate? What map DVD did you buy? Link to that?
Also what took 3 hours to install?
Thanks!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Could you please elaborate? What map DVD did you buy? Link to that?
Also what took 3 hours to install?
Thanks!
This is the purchase that I made. It was the map update for the xc90. It was actually only $10.

Volvo VNS HDD 2015 - 2016 Navigation Map Update DVD (MMM+) North America https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/173850849189

Pop this in the dvd slot underneath the driver seat and the software took about 3 hours to install onto the hard drive.

·
Registered
33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts