SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

What's the symbol that looks like two overlaying boxes that's between the lane keep symbol and the headlights Symbol in the dashboard?

Thanks

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hi

What's the symbol that looks like two overlaying boxes that's between the lane keep symbol and the headlights Symbol in the dashboard?

Thanks
That's just the menu/message box for certain functions. It zooms in and out depending on the type of information displayed. For example, if you activate child lock, it'll show a symbol there briefly.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!
I've seen child lock and I've seen it blank. What does it mean when the two overlaying box are hovering? I'm still confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've wondered the same thing. I don't have my car yet so have not seen it in action but it's visible in pictures of the IC.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Thanks!
I've seen child lock and I've seen it blank. What does it mean when the two overlaying box are hovering? I'm still confused

It's not supposed to mean anything, it's just a default state/shape to show nothing special is happening.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aha... That's makes sense. It should be clearly stated in the manual!

Thanks for explaining

·
Registered
541 Posts
I've had it zoom in and out with certain functions.. Just don't remember which functions.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I noticed the boxes move in relation to the air-suspension adjusting height.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Yeah I think it's just kind of a silly visualization of "computing" sort of like the spinning "loading" icon on macs. Messages appear to sprung up from there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts