SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at work a few weeks ago and noticed that one of the customer cars that came out of our body shop had freshly painted lower trim on an 04 VR, and it had these chinese fake winglet things. Honestly, for $48 it's not so bad... If you can't afford the real body kit that is. It's better than nothing, I guess is what I'm trying to say.
Here's the link for the "winglets"
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ABS-FRONT-B...LIP-/201255549567?hash=item2edbc3fa7f&vxp=mtr

·
Super Moderator
8,734 Posts
Needs to adjust his exhaust. Painted trim looks good, though.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Do you have a shot of the whole front end or the whole car? It's harder to judge how well this works with just a close up shot.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll see if I can get one. He comes around a lot. Someone at our shop also installed pinhole LED lights into the fog light grilles which is kinda nice... or maybe it's rice. who knows. I'll see if I can snap a better pic.

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
That reminds me I need to see what kind of high output, small profile LEDs are available nowadays. Since I'm deleting my light wipers I've thought about what I could put in the bumper holes besides a plug that both looks good and serves a purpose.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts