SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,488 Posts
Re: undecided on which tuning system (Tigers81)

So have you had the IPD stage 2 (no tq limits) for 60k miles with no discernable damage/negative side effects?

· Registered
1,488 Posts

WOW. do you do more frequent trans fluid changes? Trans cooler? Any grief from your local dealer, or has it ever been an issue?
Im also trying to figure out what to do from an ecu standpoint (if anythign) on a GT car, so any insight is appreciated.

· Registered
1,488 Posts
Yes, I remember seeing that posted elsewhere. Any indications as to timeline and price?

· Registered
1,488 Posts

Thanks for the reply. I know of IPD's reputation, but its also good to hear that someone has had the stage 2 for a decent amount of mileage with no detrimental effects.
Have any dealers given you a hard time over the ecu reflash? i know all dealers are different, but im curious as to how big a deal it is with yours. I have two local dealers who also sell EVOLVE stuff, so im hoping that they would be ok with an ecu reflash, even if it isnt evolves....
Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.