SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Price Dropped to $6700!

Im listing this for a friend, kind of, more like for a guy that I almost bought his R from and hes having a hard time selling his R locally so I figured Id post it on here. He is not a SS member and hes not a Volvo guy, just an average citizen who is trying to sell his R. I almost bought this car like 3 different times but I voted against it because the timing belt status is unknown and probably needs to be replaced. I have driven the car a few times and everything seems pretty solid. It has aftermarket front struts, OE Spectrum brand (I think that's by Monroe) The 4C seems to be working ok, doesn't seem quite as responsive as it is on my 07 SR but it still works. Clutch feels tight. Has 2 brand new tires on front. Needs tires on back soon. A couple of very minor dings and scuffs on paint but overall in really good shape. Drivers side headlight is cracked. Interior is nice, normal wear and tear. 18" pegs are ok, some curb rash on most of them I think. This car is bone stock, no tint, no body kit but is in really good shape! First time he listed it he priced it at $9,995 and the last time he had it listed it was posted for $7,300. Give him a call and make him an offer!

His name is Jason, phone number is 801-989-1195. Like I said, he is not a fellow SS member so go easy on all the R lingo. Tell him you heard about it from Matt. He will know who I am. Also I have a clean carfax report on his car along with quite a few records that I picked up from the dealership when I was considering buying it. Click on the link below for carfax, service records and some more pictures:

https://app.box.com/s/11rm6k4pahrx5qkpo4jiv2gl1zh8hoy4

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
selling only after 6 months of enjoyment. title at the bank. interesting.
at least the price is way down there.
why did you turn it down, OP?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
selling only after 6 months of enjoyment. title at the bank. interesting.
at least the price is way down there.
why did you turn it down, OP?
Originally I didn't buy it cause he listed it at 10K. I watched him drop the price over and over and as it because more reasonable I started to gain more interest. I was on the fence when I found the one that I ended up buying. Its the exact same car just with all the extra goodies.. Body Kit, tint, T-Belt service was done etc. I paid more for it than he is asking but it has a lot more options than this one. My main reason for being wishy washy was the unknown timing belt status. If I could do the timing belt myself I would have bought this months ago..

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sold Locally! Man someone got a screaming deal! It sold for $5800!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts