SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It has a thick Volvo service history up until early last year with all necessary maintenance done by Volvo in Lisle and for the last 18 months I have fastidiously maintained it.

New timing belt and camshaft seal.
New brakes, rotors and tires on all four corners this last year.
New flexible brake lines on fronts.
New synthetic gearbox oil this summer. Engine oil changed last weekend.
New rear dampers, hood struts.

It's not a V70R but it is spec'd at getting down the road 0-60 in a little over 6 seconds which is not far off an V70R's pace and in truth it is a more practical car to own and run than the R with it's older AWD system and much more electronics to fail.

This is probably not going to appeal to everyone but it is said that only a couple of hundred of the T5M were imported to the us so it is priced accordingly. The paint is nice and the interior is in lovely condition. I had the leather professionally restored last summer and it has not suffered the wear on the driver's seat that many of these suffer. I have fitted a new hand made in Europe shifter knob and boot and new audio control buttons. AC works. It is driven almost daily. 211k miles.

$4500

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/for/d/hoffman-estates-ultra-rare-2001-volvo/6988667861.html

·
Registered
274 Posts
Pics are easy when they're already on CL! :) Here's a few for you...GLWTS

·
Super Moderator
8,734 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts