SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sale Pending - Ultimate R Snow Setup – Satin OZ Superturismo GT, 17", with New Blizzak WS70’s

Update II - sale pending again.

Update - not sold today after all. Buyer wanted the set but didn't have the cash when they showed . . . What's up with that. Anyway, I still have them.

If you’re headed for snow this winter, this could be your ultimate snow setup. It was for me, but sadly, not long enough.

4 OZ 17” Superturismo Rims with Blizzak WS70’s. Mounted January 8th this year, removed April 12th, less than 1500 miles on the tires. (I have receipts)

I had the rims checked at Rimpro before I bought the tires, and checked again when they were mounted – everything is straight and true. It didn’t snow much in NH last year, so I only drove the caR about once a week during that time. In the picture of the tire tread, you can still see the new tire “nubbies” on the outside of the tire.

This wheel and tire package retails at tire rack shipped for $1750, plus shipping. I’ll let this set go at 1379 (pick up or you pay for shipping) or best reasonable offer – I can always put them on our V70 but that would be over kill.

PM me here at SS or email me a t stephenmathis a t comcast.net

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Sale pending. Nevermind - come on folks, if you say you'll take them at a certain price, you kind of need to show up with the cash. Winter is here soon.

·
Registered
571 Posts
assuming lug pattern in 5x108 correct?
bore?
offset?
tire size?
rough estimate of miles the wheels? i understand tires are less than 1500...
does the face of a few spokes have some paint missing?
thanks!
greg

·
Registered
571 Posts
update?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wheels have a few chips in them, but they are true. They fit without any spacers or centering rings fine on my 06 V70R. I have no idea of the miles on the wheels, but they were always a second set of wheels of the car; the original owner ran customized pegs for most of the year. The tires are 235 45 17's.

Had somebody lined up to come by with cash last weekend, but that fell through - no cash, no wheels. I though most folks understood that that's typically how a sale of something works, but I guess some other folks might live in a parallel universe.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Serious PM sent

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you're interested in a good set of snow tires/wheels that you can use for the v70, I'd be interested in a trade plus cash for your OZ's. I can't convince my wife to let me buy another set of wheels without getting rid of a set at the same time :). I'm nearby in Portland Maine. Pm me if interested.

Josh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts