SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife scratched it onto the MY2000 V70 on driveway! Rear side panel hits the V70 side mirror and door handle, scratched on the door.

Need more side sensors and need to brake the car before contact with another car or object, for women drivers' sake.

Seems the nowadays water based touchup paint is hard to apply on vertical panels...

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Need more side sensors and need to brake the car before contact with another car or object, for women drivers' sake.
Ha, how did folks manage before parking sensors? And, I guess it's cool because this forum is mostly #okboomers, but watch out for the #metoo crowd...

·
Registered
6,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha, how did folks manage before parking sensors? And, I guess it's cool because this forum is mostly #okboomers, but watch out for the #metoo crowd...
Some drivers never managed ...

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Back then cars were made of real hard steel and minor dings weren't noticeable like in today's plastics and soft metal cars

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Pretty sure if the car was blanketed in sensors it most likely would have still occurred. You have to rely on basic old school driving

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
859 Posts
wife scratched it onto the my2000 v70 on driveway! Rear side panel hits the v70 side mirror and door handle, scratched on the door.

Seems the nowadays water based touchup paint is hard to apply on vertical panels...

Sent from my z978 using tapatalk
"for woman drivers sake" :eek: :facepalm:
I would put my wife's driving skills up against you any day.:rave:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts