SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone from here going to the uconn car show sunday April 12th at Rentschler field in east hartford CT. It's 9am-4pm. Would love to get a group to cruise there. I'm from middletown area but we can meet up wherever. me know if yall are interested in a cruise up. Would be nice to have a bunch of r's there.

http://www.uconncarclub.com/2015-show/

·
Registered
390 Posts
I work down the street from the rent (albeit not on Sundays). I could see myself going, maybe even get some friends to go

·
Registered
675 Posts
I'll be at the show

·
Registered
231 Posts
Possibly

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
let's Def try and set something up then. Even if we just meet up down the road from the rent and just roll in together. I'm definitely entering my car in the show. Get some sr's and vr's parked nexted to each other.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'm down.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So far 2 potentials coming up 91n. Meet up at commuter parking lot off country club road exit 20 on 91? And for the people north of there we could meet up somewhere else if you don't want to back track.

·
3,831 Posts
Depending on how destroyed 95 is I might go.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Depending on how destroyed 95 is I might go.

I go to long island all the time. I go to Babylon area but I always go southern state to cip then over the whitestone to the hutch/Merritt and it's always a smooth ride. Never any pot holes. My advice is take that route.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lets NOT do what we did last year the night before....OMG

Ill be there with the wagon tho! :)
Connor I think Ima have to come up to you sometime this spring for you to look at/fix my r. Lol.

my number is 860-853-0964. Yall can either text me pm me or respond here of where you're coming from to set up a meeting point.

Connor if youre having a crew the guys coming from Southern ct and ny we could all just meet up somewhere close to east hartford and roll in. Idk this is my first time setting something up haha

·
Registered
390 Posts
So far 2 potentials coming up 91n. Meet up at commuter parking lot off country club road exit 20 on 91? And for the people north of there we could meet up somewhere else if you don't want to back track.
I work about a mile from the Rent in East Hartford. We could meet at my office building's parking lot the morning of, that way no one has to back track

·
Registered
390 Posts
333 E river drive in East Hartford. It's not gated or anything and I don't foresee any issues as long as we just meet up there and then roll down the street.

E River Drive becomes Silver Lane, which is the way the event organizers want the cars to come in.

Edit: to clarify, this is my office building's parking lot, which we can meet at. I'm not "organizing" this (since CMOD has already offered ;)), but just throwing out a suggestion for a location.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts