SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a new edit. I have acquired ONE more of these steering wheels. It is the exact steering wheel shown in the photo below. It has the perforated leather and is from a 2007 S60 T5 SE and is in flawless condition. It is from a non-RTI car. $250 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Add $50 for international shipping to anywhere in the world.

PM me if you'd like this steering wheel. Whenever I post one for sale it usually sells in less than an hour. Whoever pays first gets it. No "Dibs." When it's sold, I'll edit this post to say so.

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Perforated wheel is now sold. Non perforated wheel is still available. If you're looking at these for an upgrade to your R, your leather wrapped R airbag will fit perfectly, as will any other 3 spoke P2 airbag. Wiring connections for the buttons are the same as well. :)

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hi, can you clear your cache? I cannot sent email. just want to know when you will send the steering wheel.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Both wheels are sold. I'll respond to and clean out my inbox as soon as I can get to a computer. Cheers all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
353 Posts
To whoever bought one of the steering wheel, have you gotten your steering wheel? This guy got my money and just disappear. I guess I was scammed by $250.

·
Registered
2021 XC60 Inscription Denim Blue, T5, Prancing Moose, AWD, Climate,
1,843 Posts
To whoever bought one of the steering wheel, have you gotten your steering wheel? This guy got my money and just disappear. I guess I was scammed by $250.
I'm sure you weren't scammed by a moderator.

Chances are that it's a holiday week and he's off on holiday or something.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'm sure you weren't scammed by a moderator.

Chances are that it's a holiday week and he's off on holiday or something.
I noticed about him being a moderator and that how I sent the money right away on 8/30. Moderator or not and I don't know him, for not replying email anymore that is bad practice, border line scammer in my book.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I noticed about him being a moderator and that how I sent the money right away on 8/30. Moderator or not and I don't know him, for not replying email anymore that is bad practice, border line scammer in my book.
It's been less than a week... Did you expect him to race to the post office and overnight it to you?

My S5 has been in the shop since Tuesday and I haven't heard anything yet. Must mean its getting chopped up and parted out from the back of the old fish market downtown.

·
Registered
353 Posts
It's been less than a week... Did you expect him to race to the post office and overnight it to you?

My S5 has been in the shop since Tuesday and I haven't heard anything yet. Must mean its getting chopped up and parted out from the back of the old fish market downtown.
Are you retarded? I am saying no more response or anything. If I sell something to someone, I will let them know when I will ship IT whether tomorrow or next week. IT IS OKAY TO ME AS LONG AS YOU COMMUNICATE. But when you disappear of the world, then I have a problem.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
I agree it's wrong not to communicate better but he's OK and you will get your wheel.
He could be anywhere for the week where he has no way to check emails.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I agree it's wrong not to communicate better but he's OK and you will get your wheel.
He could be anywhere for the week where he has no way to check emails.
Thank you JRL for your fair response.

Anyway I received emailed today from seller.
He explanined for not replying and its all good.
Now I am excited again.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Are you retarded? I am saying no more response or anything. If I sell something to someone, I will let them know when I will ship IT whether tomorrow or next week. IT IS OKAY TO ME AS LONG AS YOU COMMUNICATE. But when you disappear of the world, then I have a problem.
Someone's rattled :D. Also, I prefer the term mentally handicapped.

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump because I just got another one of these for sale.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts